1000 x Drywall Collated 25x3.5mm Fine Thread
Collated drywall screws featuring a bugle head which countersinks into plaster sheet without tearing the top layer and will set slightly below the surface for a neat finish. The curved surface under the head gently forms the base material without crushing. The screws are collated into a strip, specifically designed for easy and jam-free installation.
- Fine thread for fastening drywall panels to metal profiles (max. 0.88mm)
- Coarse thread for fastening to wooden profiles
- Reverse thread for use with Diamond Board
- Black phosphate, for better corrosion resistance
- Specially designed strip for easy installation and to prevent screw jams
- Suitable for DeWALT ®, Powers®, HILTI®, Makita®, Senco® and most other competitor screwdrivers